miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Chanel fall 2011









i have always loved Chanel because it symbolizes, for me, a woman of today. But this collection i did not enjoy it. First of all I don't liked it because the pants were too buggy, but respected the chanel features straight lines. Although I have to admit I loved the dresses!and the skirt of feathers as well.

Chanel siempre me gusto porque simboliza, para mi, a la mujer de hoy en dia. Pero esta coleccion no  me gustó mucho. Primero que todo no me gustó porque porque había pantalones que, si bien respetaban las caracteristicas lineas rectas de chanel, eran demasiado grandes. Aunque tengo que admitir que los vestidos me encantaron! y la falda de plumas también.

P.s: i haven't been posting because i was traveling, so excuseme please

1 comentario:

  1. i actually like the pants.. i think it symbolised dominates and masculinity and today women wants to be the man.. these pants give them just that
    doasbg.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar